Cyndee

Cyndee
Fall 2011

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wk 3 Leadership Hub

As my leadership project progresses I find myself wondering what it will be like to present it in a conference filled with educators and professionals that have done something simliar.  My Action Research Project was on Enhancing Engagement using Technology in the Classroom.  My first choice for presentation is the HICE, Hawaii International Conference on Education.

Right now I don't know if I will have the means or time off to present out of state, so I will continue to search for local conferences, but the International Conference in Hawaii would be amazing.  This is all a little nerver racking though. I have been doing presentations for 20 years, but not at this level or with a subject I don't feel 100% confident in presenting.   The material is important, I just don't feel like my actual AR Project turned out strongly enough to present to the public.  I would prefer to do another AR Project and present it, now that I have gone through the process and understand what was supposed to happen.

My Leadership Project 21 May 2012

http://make-a-difference-share-ideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/wk-2-where-to-publish-that-is-question.html#links

http://make-a-difference-share-ideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/wk-1-leadership-to-publish-or-to.html#links


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful presentation... but speakers' notes? I'm glad that you emailed a copy of the original powerpoint to me. I'd suggest make a second google doc and just copy the speakers notes to the second file so that we can view both files at once... or... you might be able to open what you've currently got up in the google doc and add the speakers' notes... Anyway, I look forward to getting a closer look at your project.

    ReplyDelete