Cyndee

Cyndee
Fall 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

PE3 iMovie

Thank you for following my iMovie making progress.  Here is my final post on making this particular iMovie.  My movie is finished and I tried to upload it here, but it hasn't worked so far.  I am going to try again after writing this. I have saved my project in multiple formats in an attempt to figure out what is wrong and why it won't load and play on my site.  I may end of posting this, logging off, rebooting, and attempting to edit the post to add the video.  If I weren't being graded on the video being posted, I would just post a link for anyone wanting to view the final results.

The iMovie experience in this assignment has been fun, exciting, eye-opening, and rewarding. I learned a lot from the tutorials, so being required to watch them definitely paid off. I highly recommend iMovie and Lynda.com tutorials.  I am happy with my final movie and ready to get some feedback on it.  I look forward to your comments, suggestions, etc.  While you are waiting to see the movie loaded on this page, you can check out the vimeo version at the following link:
http://vimeo.com/30208104    

Just be prepared that you may not see the opening of the vimeo version of the movie.  It seems to be garbled for some reason.  The versions on my computer are fine, but something changes when I upload them onto this blog.  Happy Viewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment